Here is a recipe really very tasty and easy to make. This fig mozzarella pasta salad can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This is the same kind of recipe that I published a few years ago using melon and ham. Obviously, it’s not the season for figs, I used those in my freezer during confinement, so as not to multiply the outings and to renew the menu of the canteen 😉 These are the type of ingredients that work very well together and the result is a nice dish full of flavor and visually very appetizing. It doesn’t take very long to cook and it is very tasty. Enjoy your lunch !
Type of dish: Main course
Food : easy
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 12 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 400 g farfalle
- 6 slices of raw ham
- 250 g frozen figs
- 2 balls of buffala mozzarella
- 4 sprigs of basil
- 40 g parmesan
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- Defrost the fig pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of boiling water.
- When they are cooked, drain them and then run them under a trickle of cold water to stop them from cooking.
- Drain them again then put them in a bowl.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil, toss and set aside.
- Cut the mozzarella balls into cubes, the raw ham into strips and the Parmesan into shavings.
- Add these ingredients to the pasta then add the chopped basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, add a drizzle of olive oil and mix.
- Reserve in the refrigerator until ready to serve.